My week is generally filled with all sorts of minor ideas and thought processes. They’re never interesting enough to justify a whole post, but combined they make a nice summary of my week.
- Went for Flame Leviathan with 7 people last week, just for fun. We got him down, of course, after a few tries. Nothing shameful, considering we were undermanned and brought along one or two people who had never done it before. Looking at the loot table of “Levi”, it occurred to me that it’s not a bad choice for farming. If we can’t get a full group going, why not take a handful and do this boss? He’s got a bit of everything, including some nice trinkets and weapons. And those things don’t grow on trees. Or shrubberies.
- I’ve been trying to do VoA25 all week, but without success. Lightbringer Horde isn’t too successful at Wintergrasp, and we failed multiple times at both defending and attacking the past few days. I wanted to get into VoA first to get a shot at T9 legs, before spending my emblems on them. I decided I wasn’t going to wait for a chance at having one specific item dropping (and then me winning the roll), so I gathered the 50 emblems and got the legplates. Now, I can’t get over the fact that they make me look so good. Way better than the T7,5 that inhabited that slot for half a year.
- I noticed I have a fair number of male characters, even though I try to even it out. Heck, my bank character is female (women seem to handle the finances everywhere, don’t they?). I decided to get a female character, and had a bit of fun with the WoW Model Viewer to view my options. I checked the Orcs, since that is my least played race, and I was surprised to see that you can actually make good looking female Orcs now. I never really liked the rugged and beaten warrior look that they had, with haircuts that made you laugh or cringe. I found a model with a smooth face and decent haircut, so that’ll be my next character.
- I’ve decided upon my Night Elf Warrior as my next “project to 80”. I want to move him over to Horde side eventually, but I want to level him on Alliance side. I’ve never done that before, so I want to experience that as well. I can’t say it’s easy, but I’ll get there. He’ll probably be changed into that female Orc when it’s time to switch factions.
- I wish you could change the order of your characters on the character screen. I want Vaad on the top, instead of in third place behind a 37 Warrior and 23 Shaman.
That’s last week in a nutshell. Plenty to talk about later, with Patch 3.3 coming up and all.