Yep, I’m back. I enjoyed my vacation, and now it’s REALLY over. Time to stop fooling around and really get working. No more weeks away, fun trips or quick vacations. I promise.
Time to kick off with a new episode of the Tuesday Shorts.
- I decided it was time to jump factions with that Warrior of mine, so I started a Faction Change. Oddly enough, it didn’t accept my credit card.
- Even more odd, it somehow copied my character and displayed two Night Elf Warriors on the character screen! I didn’t dare to log in, but when I finally did it said I couldn’t log in to characters pending a change.
- I managed to finish the payment though, and now I have Tigue, the Orc Warrior-ess at lvl 41. I can’t wait to get her leveled up.
- The guild has been quiet during the holidays, or peaceful as I like to see it. Activity is picking up again, though, and we’re starting our raiding coalition as well. I’m all refreshed now, so I’m looking forward to what Twenty-Ten will bring us.
- [Lord Marrowgar Must Die!] was the weekly raid last week, so when some DPS was needed in a pug, I decided to take the shot and join up. I knew the fight already, and we did a great job. One wipe, but at the second attempt we got him down. Oh yeah, I love my new Claymore, an automatic win since I was the only melee dps in the group. I’m WAY over the hit cap now, so I should start focusing on getting some gear without that stat on it.
- On a non-WoW related note, I got the New Super Mario Bros. game for the Wii this Christmas, and it kicks ass. I’ve been playing both the singleplayer and multiplayer with my sister, and both are very enjoyable. Fitting both these games into my playing schedule while adding college and work to the mix (which I decided to spend more time on), maintaining an active social life and possibly even getting into the gym for once a week (which I’ve been saying for well over half a year now), only one question inhabits my mind: where are the 48-houred days?
Happy 2010 to you all, and see you in-game!